I’m on the bus, checking my RSS feeds with Bloglines Mobile.
I see a couple of links I might want for later. The obvious thing would be to bookmark them on Delicious. But that’s not an option using the mobile versions of many sites in Opera Mini.
So I reach for the nearest scrap of paper, my bus ticket, and scribble some reminders.
Paper wraps phone again, and as an experience it’s hard to beat.
- downtime for catching up on RSS
- mobile phone, with browser
- paper ticketing, without advertising on the back
- web search to find the links later
- Location-based mobile bookmarking by bus stop:
Update 21/05/2009: Location-based mobile bookmark #2