Hello, my name is Matt Edgar and this is my personal weblog.
For more than a decade I’ve worked in product strategy and design leadership in the amazing world of web and mobile media. Before that I was a newspaper journalist and history student.
- The history of technology and innovation
- Cool stuff that happens when new media and print converge
- Communities we care about: places, children, friends
- Emerging patterns for great mobile experiences
- How our language shapes the way we relate to others
- Anything designed, from architecture to advertising.
I live in Leeds, England, with my wife and three sons. You can find my photos on Flickr, contacts on LinkedIn and occasional utterances on Twitter. I also help to organise Service Design Thinks and Drinks in Leeds.
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of my employer.